" THE STABILITY OF THE RIGHTEOUS "
PSALM ONE-HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE
By. Dr. Tom Wallace
A. There is safety in trusting the Lord.
B. There is satisfaction in obeying the Lord.
1. THE PROMISED BLESSINGS OF TRUSTING. V 1
A. Trusting in the Lord for salvation. "Mt Zion"
B. Trusting in the Lord for security. "forever"
C. Trusting in the Lord for steadfastness. "cannot be m"
2. THE PROTECTIVE BENEFITS OF THE LORD. V 2
A. Like mountains around a city.
B. Like angels around the Christian. (Psa. 34:7)
3. THE PREVAILING OF THE RIGHTEOUS OVER THE WICKED. V 3
A. Deliverance of the righteous from the wicked.
B. Deliverance of the righteous from waywardness.
4. THE PRAYER FOR THE GOOD IN HEART. V 4
A. Return of good for good.
B. Reward for righteousness.
5. THE PRICE OF TURNING ASIDE. V 5
A. The possibility of failure.
B. The payment for failure.
6. THE PEACE OF GOD FOR ISRAEL. V 6
A. The prayer for peace.
B. The promise of peace.